Or maybe that should be … Got Goals But No Progress?
The path to success does not usually happen through a big breakthrough, but usually by slow and consistent action toward your goals.
Consistency unleashes powerful progress.
Are you ready to see some success?
- Narrow your focus by choosing just one goal to work on first
- Break that goal down into smaller tasks by working backward
- Make your goal more specific by defining the what by when: For example, lose 10 lbs. by June 30th
- Break specific goals into smaller tasks: If you have 8 weeks total then lose 1.25 lbs. per week
- What do you control? Exercise, calorie intake and quality of calorie of intake
- Based on what you can control, pick some actions: create a weekly menu, exercise schedule, make a shopping list, go to the store, keep a food/exercise journal
- Check-in: weigh-in weekly, review food and exercise journal AND give yourself a grade
- Review progress regularly and make adjustments to your plan, life happens so give yourself a break
Take action: What goal do you need to focus on to have maximum forward progress?